Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm about to start a new k24 project, and am in the process of getting an engine, wanting a k24a2 or k24a3, I live in the midlands, England.
Has anyone got any recommendations of the best place to get a decent long block? whether this is a specific person or company?
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks in advance George

·
2002 DC5 Type S
1,140 Posts
yeah, I could do that, but not sure how straightforward that would be to buy one in japan then get it imported?
there are many dealers there. Have you sourced any local dealer near you? If I was in England I would piss off the K24, and jump all over K20a Type R engines (PRC, RRC versions, Euro R K20), that is what most stateside members want. Yeah the K24 has TQ, it was designed as a touring engine, not a racing engine that can stand abuse from endurance racing right out of the box... think about that mate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome to the forum. why not order one from Japan or a jdm dealer.
hi, that's what I'm trying to do but only options are eBay dealers, which don't have much reputation, and yeah iv put alot of thought into what engine and k24 fits what i want to do more, bit easier to get power of NA which is what I'm wanting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts