Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Drive up to the parts store and try on a fifty two and a half belt then go from there. Do not matter if it's six rib or seven. If six put it in the grooves closest to the motor tho'.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Bumping an old thread.. I have searched for the last hour on this forum and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Should be an end all be all sticky including possible engine combos and needed belt lengths!

Engine: K24a2
Chassis: DC2
Setup: EP3 Idler setup up top. No P/S (EHPS). With A/C.

Trying to determine the correct belt length. If you have this setup running without squeaks please post up the length!

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Like previously said try a 52.5 and go from there . The belt is not that hard to change tell the guy at the auto parts store what your doing .My local parts store let me take a couple of belts with me to try and bring back the ones that did not fit .

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Bumping an old thread.. I have searched for the last hour on this forum and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Should be an end all be all sticky including possible engine combos and needed belt lengths!

Engine: K24a2
Chassis: DC2
Setup: EP3 Idler setup up top. No P/S (EHPS). With A/C.

Trying to determine the correct belt length. If you have this setup running without squeaks please post up the length!
I am using a 65" gatorback on that setup. I have the K-Tuned idler, by the way.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I just popped my hood to confirm: Gatorback 4070653 (65.3").

It's a K24 w/ TSX crank pulley, A/C, no power steering, and K-Tuned idler. Good luck.
This helped even further, I ordered a 65" 6rib. Called back with your code realizing it was for a 7rib and now have the same belt as you!

As for your setup - it is the exact same as mine.

Thanks again, huge help you have been!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.