Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
I believe the BC stroker kits use a piston that has a shorter compression height and a stock length rod. The journal on the crank is B series LS journal so it should be a 1.771 crank journal.
The pistons are custom but I believe BC has the rods in stock.
The kit has produced pretty good power and has ran up to 9500 rpm before. A user on here Armando team1320 k26eg has this kit and had good results.

· Registered
95 Posts
I believe it is a k24 rod length so the piston would be somewhere around 1.12 or so.
The ratio is more like 1.491 or close and these have seen upwards of 9400-9500 rpm.
We have taken the stock 99mm cranks to 10k before, the piston speeds are very high but the main thing is to keep the oiling up to par either with a s2000 pump or a dry sump setup.

· Registered
95 Posts
I have tear down data from other stroker stuff but with lighter components. I will tear down a BC stroker motor in the next two weeks and can let you know. Also the sleeve will have a lot to do with the ovaling of the cylinder too, we have had very good luck with Darton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.