Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from frank,

Greetings friends and colleagues ...

For those that may not be aware, Diane gave birth to our brand new baby girl, Hailey, this past Wednesday (01/21/09). She was ahead of schedule by almost 2-weeks but, nonetheless we feel blessed that Diane had a safe and speedy delivery and that little Hailey is healthy.

I am including a copy of our 2009 schedule within this email. We are working on the website and should have it LIVE some time tonight.

In light of our current economy, I hope that you are all doing well and keeping a very positive attitude about our sport. We are definitely excited and looking forward to the upcoming racing season.

April 18 Orlando Speedworld (Orlando, FL)
June 14 MIR (Budds Creek, MD)
June 27 Texas Motorplex (Ennis, TX)
July 11 Famoso Raceway (Bakersfield, CA)
August 9 Sacramento Raceway (Sacramento, CA)
September 27 Woodburn Dragstrip (Woodburn, OR)
November 22 Auto Club Dragway (Fontana, CA)

We have again aligned ourselves wth both Import Tuner and Super Street Magazines to continue our print editorial coverage as well as developed a new partnership with Performance Auto & Sound Magazine to cover all of our events in 2009. Additionally, we will partnering with Tunerzine.com, Urbanracer.com and PAS-MAG.com to offer internet event coverage.

Regards,

Frank Choi
National Event Director

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
no e-town or atco so it looks like i'll be at MIR

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
I will be there!!! :up:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I heard that there were no Seattle event this year. This confirms it. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys i know this is off topic but, could anyone tell me what is the best launching point.

·
Registered
260 Posts
ROFL, so true though. But, I will be there and Joey better have your car done.

Marc P

dont worry marc.. we are trying to bring his ek and my crx we have some work to do on that ek though lol.. i have a feeling if he brings his ek im gunna be missing skinnies??? lol.

IS there any day some people are going to be testing before the event?

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Hopefully I can bring my crx out to come and play as well..

·
Banned
16,396 Posts
dont worry marc.. we are trying to bring his ek and my crx we have some work to do on that ek though lol.. i have a feeling if he brings his ek im gunna be missing skinnies??? lol.

IS there any day some people are going to be testing before the event?
haha word up son. im hoping it should be done by then. and by then i should have skinnies so dont worry :). or you can get me a set for my b day in march :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
OS u think the rex will be done by then? like boosted?
............................maybe..................... :rolleyes:

depends on my lazy ass brother, machine shops as well and time for Dyno... But im gonna give it 100%

1 - 20 of 33 Posts