Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You have seen my build plan...you should realize by now that half the stuff I am planning on I do not need for a daily. The idea is to have the best of the best, a porche amoung other DCs. I have always loved my car, and I have planned for a long time to rebuild it into the beast Honda should have. After it is done, I'll be looking to buy a new DD, but until then it will play both parts.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
You have seen my build plan...you should realize by now that half the stuff I am planning on I do not need for a daily. The idea is to have the best of the best, a porche amoung other DCs. I have always loved my car, and I have planned for a long time to rebuild it into the beast Honda should have. After it is done, I'll be looking to buy a new DD, but until then it will play both parts.
hey, then that sounds awesome, more power to you. I've just found in my experience that great performance upgrades for the track are not always a good choice for the street. But I have no experience with Penskes specifically, so be sure to post a review!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, I'm glad that you enjoy the site, but could we perhaps not publish wholesale cut&paste extracts on the forum?

It costs money to host this stuff, and I make precious little enough off the referrals and donations without having material copied elsewhere.

Link to your heart's content - please! But don't duplicate the site elsewhere.

Can a moderator perhaps do some trimming?

DG

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Guys, I'm glad that you enjoy the site, but could we perhaps not publish wholesale cut&paste extracts on the forum?

It costs money to host this stuff, and I make precious little enough off the referrals and donations without having material copied elsewhere.

Link to your heart's content - please! But don't duplicate the site elsewhere.

Can a moderator perhaps do some trimming?

DG
My sincerest apologizes. I did link your site a couple times, and made sure to give you credit, but I just wanted to be able to allow people to quote certain portions for discussion. Obviously we all find your book amazing, I just thought it would be good PR for you, as I know many members who find this chunk of your book go read the rest. Thank you for your contribution to the sport, your a real inspiration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No worries.

I understand what you were trying to do and I have no issue with that.

It is, however, a fine line between "quoting" (which is acceptable) and outright "copying" (which is not).

When you are duplicating the entire content of pages, with diagrams... a line has been crossed. Entirely un-maliciously; I get it. But crossed nevertheless.

So I'd like to see those earlier two posts get trimmed back to something more like a "quote".

Thanks,

DG

·
Mako Mafia Godfather
1,728 Posts
I have seen this thread. But today, I took the time to read it. I am very glad I did.

But now I have to read a whole lot more on that other site the OP linked. WOW!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts