Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!
I do not care about you. I am not interested in observing your mad skills. I don't give a shit how your Weapon R sounds. I do not need to see how fast you accelerate. I couldn't give half a shit about your wing. I don't want to hear your BOV because that doesn't excite me. Your shiny tizzite 18s mean as much to me as the Caravan in the right lane. To make your life a little easier I put together the following checklist for you. Print it out and stick it in your console under the backup Vanilla-Roma stash and melted Jolly Ranchers. If you think you might forget it there then tape it to your Fugees CD case.

REMoved :p

If you see this car on the highway -

DO NOT rev your motor
DO NOT accelerate then hit your brakes repeatedly
DO NOT ride along next to me for miles
DO NOT honk your horn
DO NOT flash your lights
DO NOT pop your BOV
DO NOT yell at me
DO NOT make eye contact with me
DO NOT concern yourself with me as I am not concerned about you

Why? Because I DON'T CARE! Now to help you further here is what you should do -

DO ignore me
DO act like I am not there
DO keep on going
DO mind your own fucking business

Here is what I will do -

I WILL ignore you
I WILL ignore you some more
I WILL ignore you until it hurts
I WILL ignore you so bad your fragile little ego will be so starved for some attention that you will be beside yourself and your true mad skillz will be peaking. At this point I WILL exit the highway and enter back on at a later time

At no point will I do certain things -

I WILL NOT race you
I WILL NOT acknowledge you
I WILL NOT look at your ride
I WILL NOT look at your girl
I WILL NOT rev my motor
I WILL NOT give a rat's ass about you

Why am I saying this? Once again - I DON'T CARE! I urge you to do the same thing to me. Remember - concerning yourself with me is pointless because I don't care about you. Even if you like my car - I don't care. EVEN if you fall so hopelessly in love with me you want your ho to have my babies just so you have more of me running around I DON'T CARE! I did not buy this car to race you. I am not building it to see if I can smote you. If you want to race me here is what you need to do:

- Put a cage in your car
- Join the SCCA or NASA
- Obtain a competition license
- Come out and race in the East Coast Honda Challenge

This is non-negotiable. If you are not willing to do this then . . .

JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had to deal with a ricer tonight. He was driving a Nissan Pulsar. He didn't like it when I kept slowing down.

·
Premium Member
15,375 Posts
We must unite and put an end to altezza lights and body kits that look like unshaved body moldings! We must only buy to perform... we must buy... truehonda! HHAHAHA, jk, but seriously, its gotta stop guys-- we all know it.

Earthling said:
I had to deal with a ricer tonight. He was driving a Nissan Pulsar. He didn't like it when I kept slowing down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you guys know that they have ricers in Japan??

They call anybody a ricer that puts more money into looks than actual performance. I wouldn't doubt it at all...........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Why are you complaining about this thread now? It has been up for over a month now. I havent seen a post from him since...

And what does "you got owned" mean anyways?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts