Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

ARP Head Studs + Golden Eagle Head Gasket - Just $250 Shipped

6K views 60 replies 4 participants last post by  importdpsonline 
#1 · (Edited)

Our 2 Top Selling K-Parts are on sale with a real good combo. We are offering a set of ARP Head Studs along with Golden Eagle Head Gasket. We stock all Golden Eagle K-Series Head Gaskets in 86, 87, 87.5 88, 89 and 90mm. You can substitute the Head Gasket for a Cometic if needed.

*** Golden Eagle Head Gasket + ARP Head Studs - $250 Shipped ***

To place an order just call us at 866-703-8794. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Cash pickups are available.

Thanks
Import DPS

See less See more
#26 ·
Re: ARP Head Studs + Golden Eagle Head Gasket - Just $199 Shipped

you never pick up ur phone, i called you a week ago and told you i want a 86.5 head gasket and you said the gasket is in the middle plus the head studs, send me a paypal request for the money to drivetofast@gmail.com and i will send the money

#27 ·
Re: ARP Head Studs + Golden Eagle Head Gasket - Just $199 Shipped

you never pick up ur phone, i called you a week ago and told you i want a 86.5 head gasket and you said the gasket is in the middle plus the head studs, send me a paypal request for the money to drivetofast@gmail.com and i will send the money
We do not accept paypal. We have a ton of calls coming in, just pm us your telephone number and somebody will get back to you asap.

We are expecting gaskets in this week.

Import DPS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.