Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1993 EG Hatch
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like everyone is out of stock for the rsx oil pumps with no expected in stock dates. 15100-PRB-A01 Are there any alternative pumps that work with baffles oil pans or quality aftermarket pumps out there?

·
Registered
276 Posts
K-mods website says they are sold out of full kits but have their individual modified oem oil k20 pumps in stock. I’ve read some mixed reviews about the company tho.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,266 Posts
It looks like everyone is out of stock for the rsx oil pumps with no expected in stock dates. 15100-PRB-A01.
I just bought a new OEM one from Japan.You may check this out on eBay.

K-mods...I’ve read some mixed reviews about the company tho.
I would take the greatest possible distance to them. A friend of mine was cheated by them, which was a mess for him and cost him some 1000 USD.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just bought a new OEM one from Japan.You may check this out on eBay.

I would take the greatest possible distance to them. A friend of mine was cheated by them, which was a mess for him and cost him some 1000 USD.
yes I’ve read a few instances like that it seems like anything in the more expensive range there’s problems lol

·
Registered
1993 EG Hatch
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I did see a couple of eBay listings out of Japan. One seller is on vacation and the other would not ship untill the end of the month. I kept searching different terms on eBay and found a dealer out of Florida selling them. Not sure why their listing did not come up with the part number or basic description. I have my fingers crossed they actually have them in hand. I am trying to get a K24 together by the end if the month.

·
Registered
1993 EG Hatch
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, that's the one. I have FedEx shipping and tracking confirmation from the seller, so they do appear to have them in stock.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes, that's the one. I have FedEx shipping and tracking confirmation from the seller, so they do appear to have them in stock.
Nice well that‘s good to know 👍 probably will have to snag one before they’re all gone lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts