Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Simple. HT is a company. New Software is Cheaper. Only thing I even look at on there anymore is the allmotor forum and the paint & body forum.. I'm not losing a lot from the switch

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simple. HT is a company. New Software is Cheaper. Only thing I even look at on there anymore is the allmotor forum and the paint & body forum.. I'm not losing a lot from the switch
Haha.....Dude I use to run the Autobody Forum lol,Along with three other guys.Apparently I heard though Mike and Dustin(Creators of Honda-tech)Where at court,and Dustin sued Mike.Because Dustin Created the software,So he won.And Mike had to take down the software.So Mike sold Honda-tech,and is now run by Ib now.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Step 1) Fawk bitches

Step 2) Get money.

Step 3) Repeat.

Step 4) Do a K swap somewhere in between all of that.

Questions? Refer to step 1.

/thread

www.htuner.com
LOL, first thing I thought of was htuna. That place is pretty slow though.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
ive been trying to find my 36 page long for sale thread for 4 days, lol. I had 3 people I was talking to about buying/ trading stuff and cant contact them. Pm's on there dont work for me. im prolly just gonna make a new thread. I would have liked more notice of when it was gonna happen, I lost a lot of info I needed in pm's and on my notepad. i'll be on here and nwp a lot more often now.

I basically only go on ht for 4 things...

-look at the mugen thread
-look at the mugen fs/wtb/wtt thread
-sell my stuff
-buy other peoples stuff.

I rarely ask questions on there. Info is lame and hardly ever correct. it used to be ok like 3-4 years ago. such a shame

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
HONDA-TECH SUCKS BIG TIME... :down: :down:

Im a member there since 04-05 I think and I do not even login any more for nuffin at all...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so HT is no longer owned by a Honda enthusiast is what I'm gathering? they'll learn to like vB after time
Lol yeah I guess dude, apparently for what I read Dustin was the creator for the software engineering Zeroforum.A while back they split up, and was run by Mike alone.So Iam guessing they went to court,and Dustin won.Because of that Mike probably sold Honda-tech.com for that matter.Now it's runned by some Ib staff.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
well... same old HT, just gotdone reading a thread about a guy who's neighbours keeping thitting tennis balls over his fence, and he's asking the internet if he should call the cops... ohhhh boyyyyy. Go HT GO!

it'll be interesting to see the "new post" button or they got the "today's" posts... then you'll really be able to see the ratio of bullshit threads vs. actual :up:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
interesting.

you been watching that ejwan or w/e his name is?

he does some sick body work out of his driveway :up:
Of course I talk to him pratically everyday through pm. He shares info to me on his a/c tuck.And I give him pointers back on Bodywork/Paint.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive been trying to find my 36 page long for sale thread for 4 days, lol. I had 3 people I was talking to about buying/ trading stuff and cant contact them. Pm's on there dont work for me. im prolly just gonna make a new thread. I would have liked more notice of when it was gonna happen, I lost a lot of info I needed in pm's and on my notepad. i'll be on here and nwp a lot more often now.

I basically only go on ht for 4 things...

-look at the mugen thread
-look at the mugen fs/wtb/wtt thread
-sell my stuff
-buy other peoples stuff.

I rarely ask questions on there. Info is lame and hardly ever correct. it used to be ok like 3-4 years ago. such a shame
Yeah it went downhill,Same for everyone else.Pms where deleted just for the meantime.I don't think t's going to be the same again.:(

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well... same old HT, just gotdone reading a thread about a guy who's neighbours keeping thitting tennis balls over his fence, and he's asking the internet if he should call the cops... ohhhh boyyyyy. Go HT GO!

it'll be interesting to see the "new post" button or they got the "today's" posts... then you'll really be able to see the ratio of bullshit threads vs. actual :up:
Lol

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Don't be too suprised if they buy k20a.org as well. I am taking all the moderators to a cruise if this happens

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
By the way, the company that bought honda tech owns vbulletin so it makes sense.

They are on the stock market, symbol INET. I have a few shares :p

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Don't be too suprised if they buy k20a.org as well. I am taking all the moderators to a cruise if this happens
:wow:

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
This is what they own on top of honda-tech

BuickForum.com
CadillacForum.com
CamaroForums.com
ChevroletForum.com
ChryslerForum.com
ClassicOldsmobile.com
CorvetteForum.com