Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I've seen that one before. Pretty cool IMO.

Wonder how much is involved in something like that?

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
I think there was one in honduras or panama, with even the evo tranny mated to the hatchback, meaning it was AWD. The damn thing ran 10s! Not sure how modified it was though.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
"Hyundai valve cover......tell people it is hyundai powered if their ricers they will believe it!"

"Ran a 11.70 not launching hard trapping at 125MPH+"

"Compression as follow 119, 100, 119, 99"

"This car is the ultimate sleeper and Very fast it smoked my 500RWHP 04 Cobra. The great part about it is that it looks like a stock cx with rims....no one knows what lies beneath."

And all those lines would make me never buy that car lol

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
hahahahaa. I agree. I dont trust those motors at all. Rather just Go with a Stock LS turbo'd. Same shit. LOL

·
Registered
274 Posts
I know there's one in the dominican republic, that all wheel drive...If i ran remember correct it ran 10's...

·
Registered
765 Posts
that thing will be down for the count in a matter of months. i have 6 friends with dsm's and all 6 of them are down..4g63 reliability:up:
its quite bad ass...but i'd never rock it:eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
HEy thats not me but I give it to some one to do a crasy swap like that kinda kool to see it done I have herd of it before but never seen it till now kool

·
Registered
765 Posts
he should have boosted a k....lol...he would have been much better off:up:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Fuckin great picture... lol hyunda valve cover.. wtf? Cool car, but reliablity = :down: :down:

- Dan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts