Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
The Aerial Atom 2 I have even had the pleasure in sitting in one of these bad boys... Definately a K-series although its only the CTR and it doesnt run a stock ECU or a Hondata.. I'm not to sure what ECU it runs...
They are defiantelty that light, the come in a road and a slightly more raced version.. They are completely street legal and retail here is around $50,000..US for the grunty race version...

·
Registered
285 Posts
22crazy said:
i wish i was allowed to make a tube chassis car like that legal in North America
but isnt it possible? there are quite a few rail cars(off road dune cars) driving around here in NC, and they have plates.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That car is awesome...I need to start saving up my retirement money for that car!!!! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
non vtec said:
The Aerial Atom 2 I have even had the pleasure in sitting in one of these bad boys... Definately a K-series although its only the CTR and it doesnt run a stock ECU or a Hondata.. I'm not to sure what ECU it runs...
They are defiantelty that light, the come in a road and a slightly more raced version.. They are completely street legal and retail here is around $50,000..US for the grunty race version...
The Atom 245 runs a Hondata ECU

John

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.