Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blueprint stage 3 cams wondering if anyone has theses and what numbers your getting with your setup. Am deciding between these n the sk2 stg3s

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Please let's try to keep the negative comments.

It would be nice to hear from people that tested both.. I am 100% certain there are out there..

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Please let's try to keep the negative comments.

It would be nice to hear from people that tested both.. I am 100% certain there are out there..
I Agreee.......

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Blueprint stage 3 cams wondering if anyone has theses and what numbers your getting with your setup. Am deciding between these n the sk2 stg3s
I have the BP stage 3s but havent dynoed them. Its my understanding that the S2S3s are more aggressive, higher lift and worse P2V clearance. Awhile back im pretty sure Jeff from Import builders stated that the S2S3 where more of a "race" style cam that were "similair" to the IPS k10 on the high cam but not as aggressive on the low cam.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
they are both great cams both will benefit from higher compression. pm me if i you would like a price

·
Registered
376 Posts
im running bp stage 3 i made 226 on a a2 with bolt ons i was kind of dissapointed with the numbers but i had a shitty tuner.I aslo unerstand that these cams are ment for high compression motor . thats why im saving up for a k24block

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've seen k20a setups with an rbc n ssr make 230 on 93 and 240 on e85 I've also seen k20a2 with skunk 2 stage 2 cams n rbc make 240 it depends on the tune to but those bp stage 3s are better with high comp motors the a2 is 11.0 comp that cam is no good for that comp the stage 2s are perfect

1 - 10 of 10 Posts