Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, recently the motor in my 02 rsx-s blew up. So instead of getting a direct replacement I got the motor I've always wanted in my car. The k20a from a jdm integra type R. Got it from Jdm engines pa with motor trans, lsd ecu and pretty much everything else needed for the swap. 47k miles. For 4k. I would be doing it myself but I need my car and can't go long without it. Getting a trusted shop with people who specialize in work like this to do it. Some things on the car I had that I think might be complicated- I had an aftermarket alarm system with remote start etc etc. I think that may bring up in issue with the wiring. I mean I don't care about if I can't have it but it would be nice. I got the itr cat with it do you guys think my old exhaust (Invidia q300) will fit to it? Has your k20a been relaible? What problems have you had? Thanks for the help. I'll keep you guys posted on the swap.
Since I know someone is going to say "bro you should k24 swapped it blah blah blah" first off I much prefer the k20 due to its high reving and such and I could care less about how much power I could possibly make with it. I plan on staying NA but still want to use the k20 platform. Also the itr motor is like my dream motor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, recently the motor in my 02 rsx-s blew up. So instead of getting a direct replacement I got the motor I've always wanted in my car. The k20a from a jdm integra type R. Got it from Jdm engines pa with motor trans, lsd ecu and pretty much everything else needed for the swap. 47k miles. For 4k. I would be doing it myself but I need my car and can't go long without it. Getting a trusted shop with people who specialize in work like this to do it. Some things on the car I had that I think might be complicated- I had an aftermarket alarm system with remote start etc etc. I think that may bring up in issue whttps://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/ith the wiring. I mean I don't care about if I can't have it but it would be nice. I got the itr cat with it do you guys think my old exhaust (Invidia q300) will fit to it? Has your k20a been relaible? What problems have you had? Thanks for the help. I'll keep you guys posted on the swap.
Since I know someone is going to say "bro you should k24 swapped it blah blah blah" first off I much prefer the k20 due to its high reving and such and I could care less about how much power I could possibly make with it. I plan on staying NA but still want to use the k20 platform. Also the itr motor is like my dream motor.
issue has been solved!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, recently the motor in my 02 rsx-s blew up. So instead of getting a direct replacement I got the motor I've always wanted in my car. The k20a from a jdm integra type R. Got it from Jdm engines pa with motor trans, lsd ecu and pretty much everything else needed for the swap. 47k miles. For assurance chat 4k. I would be doing it myself but I need my car and can't go long without it. Getting a trusted shop with people who specialize in work like this to do it. Some things on the car I had that I think might be complicated- I had an aftermarket alarm system with remote start etc etc
Hello!
This is a good article

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah but I have a cat so I can pass just fine. Yeah I have problem is that would be expensive and this way I get a trans with a nice lsd and gear ratios. K24 and k20 Frank's are good but that would probably cost me alot more in the long run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts