Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says... i'm having some problems with mine. i have the stage 2 axles, though they didn't snap or anything - they click when i make a turn. i'm not trying to bad mouth hasport or discourage people from buying their axles or anything... just wondering if anyone else has had these problems or if it were a past issue that has been resolved. any info will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
clicking might be the axels or your wheel bearing or bushing.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not too low. most people say my car rides like a 4x4 for a civic. i may be on a 1" - 1.5" drop.

yeah, i called hasport and they told me to take it off and send it back... which is what i did today. they said i'm looking at a one day turn time so hopefully my car's not down too long.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll let you know. and judging from how many replies there are from people who actually had problems with driveshaft shop axles "first hand", it looks like i'm the only person who's having problems. everywhere i look, it is either "i heard of this" or something along those lines. i'm going to wait this one out, and if it fails again, then i may start going with GATORS.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so hasport is cool. i called them yesterday to see what conclusion they came to and they told me they already sent me a new one the day before yesterday. no questions asked. great service and great turn time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.