Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
if you want a kswap, in the orlando area, hit me up. im ready to do one. have done it already.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Theres plenty of ppl around this forumt that imprt cars for a living. Hmm taco bell, good question. I walked through a drive through before:silly: i've seen a female around my area drive a rhd subaru wagon. I finally 1 day manage to get a hold of her i asked her if the cops ever bother her. she said no as long as you not doing anything illegal...Shes gotten weird looks from the pigs but they don't pull her over. Thats some mighty good news for me when she told me that.

·
Registered
548 Posts
im in Tampa FL . ill be getting my car running this week. here is a pic of it a week or so ago. just need to cut my hood and relocate the battery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
na200whp said:
im in Tampa FL . ill be getting my car running this week. here is a pic of it a week or so ago. just need to cut my hood and relocate the battery
I am in tampa as well, hope i don't run into that thing on the street :wow: (still rockin the B-series R motor :eek: )

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I'm around the palm beach area in the south east, me and a few of my friends are doin swaps including mine. Let me know if you guys need any help with anything or are up for a k-series meet here in central/south florida. Hope to get my car running real soon. (1-2 weeks) -Jason

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.