Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not from that side...
I'm from Indonesia.. Jakarta.

You're from KL? I visited KL several times before. Getting a lot nicer every time.
So, when can we see you K-Swapped civic..? :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Not from that side...
I'm from Indonesia.. Jakarta.

You're from KL? I visited KL several times before. Getting a lot nicer every time.
So, when can we see you K-Swapped civic..? :D
this march or april will done my k swap
now was waiting the some parts to shipped out to kl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Grreat.... I bet it would be cheaper to do it there in Malay than here, as everything we got here is mostly comes from KL's yard.

Anyway, are you planning to document the build on K20a.org forum? If so, please also include the swap cost as well, so I can estimate how much more I have to save up for my swap.. :D

Yeah, I'm planning to do my swap next year maybe..

Into which chassis are you going to put the motor into, EG?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Grreat.... I bet it would be cheaper to do it there in Malay than here, as everything we got here is mostly comes from KL's yard.

Anyway, are you planning to document the build on K20a.org forum? If so, please also include the swap cost as well, so I can estimate how much more I have to save up for my swap.. :D

Yeah, I'm planning to do my swap next year maybe..

Into which chassis are you going to put the motor into, EG?

thinking of it to make a swap thread at k20a.org
i get lots of info from here and th best to save some up and support of our vendor

its will cost about rm 30k+/- for complete swap

for me ek was the better nice for look and more room on engine bay

·
Registered
73 Posts
hei now Malaysian are no longer stranger to this engine k20a2, anybody knows a guy selling his white eg in zero to hundred forum, the engine mounts are from hybrid racing, this is the only car i know doing this kind of transplant:cool:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts