Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have an account on this site(similar to facebook/myspace). but for asians. cause im asian. lol. but anyways, on to the point. i was really really bored one day and thought id start a thread in the automotive forums and pretend that i had just purchased an EG and needed help modding it. Me(bubblebrain) pretending to be dumb, i titled the thread "help me soup up my EK!" the funny thing is, no matter how stupid the comments i say, these people actually take me seriously and see no sarcasm at all! lol. well, maybe one or 2 might notice right away and will play along. those are the smart ones. i also asked people who thought they knew what they were talking about "test questions". basically they'd tell me something anf then i'd ask them to be more thourough to see if they actually knew what they were talking about. EXAMPLE: i called an intercooler a radiator and some dude corrected me that it was ian intercooler. i asked him what it did. and his answer was "it cools the engine down because of the the turbo, you noob." lol. but i got this one dude all heated up because i kept saying that it was an EK wen it was a googled picture of an EG. lol. he started saying that he was JDM this and JDM that. basically he thought he was top shit when he really wasnt. he claimed himself to be a "JDM JUNKIE" when he said that an R18(06+) base model civic 1.8iVTEC was non existant and was a gun and he claims that a b20VTEC w/b16 tranny would take out a kswap any day. lol. this kid AMAZES me! see what the harsh world of JDM can do to you?!?! lol. here is the link to the thread. feel free to read it. IT'S STILL ONGOING! the kid that im talking about is "DJ_ROMEO".

http://forums.asiantown.net/topic.aspx?id=214036&c=14

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Reminds me of high school . I hope you'll find a lot of answers to automotive questions and keep the testing procedures to the other forum. A lack of rice is what make K20a.org so much better than other forums. It does seem that they caught on to you pretty quick.

·
Registered
470 Posts
i love to listen to people who dont no nothin about cars act like they do i dont neva correct them i just listen and laugh on the inside lol

like the other day i was wit this chick and my new radiator came in the mail i take it out the box and she tells me she wants to guess wat it is and said transmission she couldnt understand y i couldnt stop laughin

stuff like that just makes my day :dance:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love to listen to people who dont no nothin about cars act like they do i dont neva correct them i just listen and laugh on the inside lol

like the other day i was wit this chick and my new radiator came in the mail i take it out the box and she tells me she wants to guess wat it is and said transmission she couldnt understand y i couldnt stop laughin

stuff like that just makes my day :dance:
transmission? muhahahaahha!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminds me of high school . I hope you'll find a lot of answers to automotive questions and keep the testing procedures to the other forum. A lack of rice is what make K20a.org so much better than other forums. It does seem that they caught on to you pretty quick.
no way i would do that shit here man. i just did it to prove how dumb people are on that forum. and then realized what JDM has done to these people. lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
usually when im feelin mad jdm yo i got eat some sushi and it calms me down :D
i have to control my breathing, or i'll turn into a big mean green panda bear like the hulk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts