Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
:wow: .... i almost fell of my chair 10k for a motor swap ,FUdge holly molle, i love hondas 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k funk it i'm going to sign up for welfare so the goverment will pay for my swap :D thanks for the info fearless guy

· Registered
16 Posts
my wife just got a new car and said i could spend the same amout on a car for my self. we have saved up for the past 2 years for cars. even before we got married we where saving. plus it will be written off the company as a business expence. i own a car audio shop and metal stamping a faberication plant.

· Registered
198 Posts
88civichbz6 said:
my wife just got a new car and said i could spend the same amout on a car for my self. we have saved up for the past 2 years for cars. even before we got married we where saving. plus it will be written off the company as a business expence. i own a car audio shop and metal stamping a faberication plant.
nice ... :up:

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm just waitin patiently for the mounts to be released. It seems like its been a race between those mounts and Gran Turismo 4. Looks like Gran Turismo is gonna win though, it comes out on the 23rd of this month baby...next week! The CRX is back!

· GoldStar
2,664 Posts
B20VTECHUSTLER said:
:wow: .... i almost fell of my chair 10k for a motor swap ,FUdge holly molle, i love hondas 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k 10k funk it i'm going to sign up for welfare so the goverment will pay for my swap :D thanks for the info fearless guy
LOL
speed = money how fast do you want to go? :cool:

· GoldStar
2,664 Posts
JDM2ndGen said:
:up: now all i have to do is wait for the DA mounts ...
LOL...not because they haven't made the DA mounts yet but because there is stilll more waitting. :cool:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.