Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha,
As a father of three I've been wanting to do this for a long time and the time has finally come.. I've been a Honda fan since I owned my first Honda a new red 1987 civic si, it was lowered on JR springs, ST swaybars, HKS maxflow exhaust & 15 in JDM BB roadwheels & Bridgstone RE71 rubber. My gf had the first 1988 CRX si on Oahu, she paid 19k for it! This car is sentimental to me in that my Father who is no longer alive cosigned the loan for it back in 1993 so I could buy it... Back then I read Japanese car mags and knew a bigger motor fit in the bay & five years later I bought a GSR at the Insurance Auto Auction and had the 6th B swap on the island....I have quite an amazing story about Honda's as do most of us who are into them... My cars have been stolen more times than I care to remember... Long story longer I also bought a 97 dx hatch at the auction and swaped the first B18 into an ek here on Oahu... My car sat in the garage fo the last 10 years and Im finally ready to bing it to all it's glory!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm a rookie when it comes to computers so please bare with me. I posted these pix from my phone and they were right side up, I'll figure out how to post these pix right so thanks in advance for being patient with my lack of familiarity with this..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts