Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If that 135 was still on stock turbo's it def wasn't making 504whp unless it was spraying nitrous. I think the record is still somewhere in the high 400's w/ E85. Wish you would list more details on the setup, car moves out pretty good, looks to be an easy 120-125mph car.
RB (rob beck) turbos and methanol. definitely made 504whp... and lost :new_slayer:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Lol^
This thing moves, needs a bit of juice to keep the red hatch at bay tho. :shades:
Yeah the red turbo hatch didn't look to be brake boosting, which with a setup like that it needs to do. Also the 135i seemed to lose a lot of steam in between shifts, maybe it's an auto or the driver needs some lessons, or those RB turbos lose a lot of spool between shifts.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah the red turbo hatch didn't look to be brake boosting, which with a setup like that it needs to do. Also the 135i seemed to lose a lot of steam in between shifts, maybe it's an auto or the driver needs some lessons, or those RB turbos lose a lot of spool between shifts.
Looks like he didn't expect the silver hatch to have that kind of throttle response and the powerband to keep him ahead for that long...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Moseley(MaddScientist) is the MFman also have to give credit to an unknown named Sammy who was responsible for my previous build on the RSX.

A couple more runs getting lined up for this car and hopefully get this thing dyno tuned at some point.
Wait a minute this things only street tuned!?$&@!!!!! :notbad:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts