Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Nice setup! What does the Eg weigh? Looks like the Eg even started out of his powerband against the 135i and still pulled him. Keep the vids up, wanna see more of this car!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the compliments. hope to have more videos soon.

Nicee what tranny are you using with this setup ?
I knew that would come up... :ninja:

Nice setup! What does the Eg weigh? Looks like the Eg even started out of his powerband against the 135i and still pulled him. Keep the vids up, wanna see more of this car!
Haven't really weighed it yet. I would guess a little under 2k when empty. The car does make great mid-range power so yeah the 135i was in trouble right from the start.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I knew that would come up... :ninja:
If that's the case then why not just state your setup? You don't have your location publicly listed and the plate is completely blocked out - is it really that big of a deal to hide your trans setup for a street racer?

·
Registered
50 Posts
If that's the case then why not just state your setup? You don't have your location publicly listed and the plate is completely blocked out - is it really that big of a deal to hide your trans setup for a street racer?
Orthow....some people do not care to list thier setup regardless of street or track...just accept it and move on!.... I always did love that car ;-)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
If that 135 was still on stock turbo's it def wasn't making 504whp unless it was spraying nitrous. I think the record is still somewhere in the high 400's w/ E85. Wish you would list more details on the setup, car moves out pretty good, looks to be an easy 120-125mph car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts