Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken from clubrsx, user Mbmc from singapore

Engine - K20A engine, Crower stage 2 and 3/4 cams, Crower valve springs/titanium retainers, CP forged pistons CR 12.5, Toda head gasket, Crower billet conrods, UR pulley set, P&P, bored throttle body, lightened and balanced crankshaft

Intake and exhaust - Topfuel SRI with customised intake, Hondata intake manifold gasket, Toda race header, customised 2.5" B pipe, mugen muffler,

Looks good to me, good power but there is some money in this

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
fasterthenU said:
joestypes said:
fasterthenU said:
so does it need a better tune??? cause that is quite low in my eyes...
are you serious? Do you have any idea what B-series people had to do to get even 225 whp NA?
actully, there is all honda parts lsvtec making 225whp, i'm not knocking K-series, but I would hope a little more power..

YA, you can get more power out of it....More time more tuning= MORE POWER....

OUR CRX When we started with it made 215whp then more tuning it went to 228 and last but not list more tuning came down toooooooo 237whp

The point is that it all comes down who does the tuning and how much you spend time on the car tuning it....

But ya you can get more power out of that motor...

·
Registered
36 Posts
a friend of mine here in mi hit 215whp with his 1.8 type r. stock bottom end. head work and cams and some other goodies. whenever you hit 230whp imo with a na 4 cyl you're doing pretty damn good!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Those number are pretty good, my boy has a k20a in his dc5 w/ hondata kpro i/e and it put down about 206 whp on the dyno, he just ordered the toda header so when that comes in and its get on the dyno ill post the numbers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.