Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any happen to know why my air/fuel goes up and down at a idle line it goes down to 12.back up to 16. It’s 00 ek k20z3 swap got it dyno And the stock 02-04 types wideband wasn’t reading right so I guess he tuned it on a fixed air/fuel ratio but ran good after that got the same ntk sensor got it put on took him a couple of data logs everything looked good he sent me a revision of the tune now runs like shit it’s like it has a rev limiter at 6 grand I changed the intake and manifold gasket and it’s on a kpro v4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would any happen to know why my air/fuel goes up and down at a idle line it goes down to 12.back up to 16. It’s 00 ek k20z3 swap got it dyno And the stock 02-04 types wideband wasn’t reading right so I guess he tuned it on a fixed air/fuel ratio but ran good after that got the same ntk sensor got it put on took him a couple of data logs everything looked good he sent me a revision of the tune now runs like shit it’s like it has a rev limiter at 6 grand I changed the intake and manifold gasket and it’s on a kpro v4
And if you rev it up it dies when it comes back down

·
Registered
325 Posts
Denso is the manufacturer for the OEM A/F sensor. Possibly getting bad readings from the new sensor. If it was tuned per the wrong readings that could be causing issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts