Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
AFI IM & FR, AEM EMS, M&H Slicks, Ep3 Tranny, Starter, Competition Clutch Stg4

Read carefully. I have been portrayed on this website as a scammer by a few people. I have had a bad transaction with someone that only tells half truth lies on an internet forum. I am an honest guy and just trying to sell all my honda parts. I recently bought an evo and thats the only reason Im selling this stuff now.

I am selling a brand new AFI intake manifold that is really a great piece, built by a great company. I like this manifold design so much that jesse at AFI is also building a one off manifold for my evo.

EP3 5spd trans. No grinds. SOLD
AEM 1070 EMS for swapped cars $950 shipped
K20a2 alternator SOLD
K20A2 starter. $75 shipped
White lensos with M&H 25x8.7x13's $435 shipped
AFI Fuel rail SOLD
K20A2 PRB Intake with TB $150 shipped
BNIB AFI IM SOLD
Competition Clutch STG 4 barely used. $275 shipped
Stock K20A2 TYPE S injectors. $35 shipped
DSS STG 5.9's SOLD
Hasport mounts EGK1 SOLD
K20a2 half shaft SOLD

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Re: AEM 1070 EMS for swapped cars $1000 shipped.

Bump for a good deal. :up: GL on the sale.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Re: White lensos with M&H 25x8.7x13's $550 shipped

I wish I had the money for these right now! damn.

Don't be weary to order. I ordered a header from vtecspeed1320 and it arrived within the week, in the condition described, and he was very easy to communicate with.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I wish I had the money for these right now! damn.

Don't be weary to order. I ordered a header from vtecspeed1320 and it arrived within the week, in the condition described, and he was very easy to communicate with.
I didnt know you were up there in the NW either. I think next year Im going up that way for a elk hunting trip. Keep me updated and I will have to make a trip and see the car.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

Doing much better. As long as I am able to type to the rest of you fools on here, im good.. lol... No AEM for me!!! You already know that...... lol If anything I want that turbo kit and IM.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Doing much better. As long as I am able to type to the rest of you fools on here, im good.. lol... No AEM for me!!! You already know that...... lol If anything I want that turbo kit and IM.
Turbo kit sold. But hit me up if you want the IM.

·
Registered
474 Posts

Yeah, definitely. You'll have to see the FEW decent Hondas around here. There are about 6 or 7 cars worth a damn in this town, its sad. What may be sadder is that they are all my good friends, and about the only people I hang out with, lol.

I don't know if you're eligible, but if you put in for an area 410-00 tag, it'd be well worth it if you got it. I saw a couple 7x7's 2 hrs from home last year that were ass scratchers, but couldn't shoot them because I didn't have tags for the area. This year we've got 8 deer between my parents and I. I love Billings. 1/4 mile 15 minutes from the house, some of the best hunting in the country, and its not so small and redneck you want to shoot yourself everyday.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Yeah, definitely. You'll have to see the FEW decent Hondas around here. There are about 6 or 7 cars worth a damn in this town, its sad.

I don't know if you're eligible, but if you put in for an area 410-00 tag, it'd be well worth it if you got it. I saw a couple 7x7's 2 hrs from home last year that were ass scratchers, but couldn't shoot them because I didn't have tags for the area. This year we've got 8 deer between my parents and I. I love Billings. 1/4 mile 15 minutes from the house, some of the best hunting in the country, and its not so small and redneck you want to shoot yourself everyday.
Thanks man I will look into that area. I have to put this new .300 to the test.

·
Registered
474 Posts

Look up the Cat Creek road, Lower River road BLM area up north of Winnett. I saw those 2 bulls (if you look on a map) just east of where cat creek road turns into lower river road and branches from oil field road. They don't get pushed too hard, and if you did draw, I'd be more than willing to bring you up and show you the area. I know it like the back of my hand. If I draw a tag there next year, I am bringing the Horses and pulling a monster out. Its some rough country, but you wouldn't be disappointed.

Anyways, end threadjack.

Someone buy these wheels!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Re: K20a2 alternator $75 shipped.

i dont wanna do the shiping thing if you want and if your located in ny i will pick up. 6464067746 that my number hit me up i need that alternator....

1 - 20 of 169 Posts