Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: ZDX Big Bore DBW Throttle Body

Ryan, im installing my j37 TB finally tomorrow.
When bought received 2 plastic T fittings. Any guide in how to install the hoses?
The sensor hole is already tapped with the allen screw right?
thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·

Ryan, im installing my j37 TB finally tomorrow.
When bought received 2 plastic T fittings. Any guide in how to install the hoses?
The sensor hole is already tapped with the allen screw right?
thanks.
I cant remember since you bought it so long ago, all you have to do is look at the backside to tell. The T fitting just can get tapped into from a vaccum source

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·

Got one for my TSX but it has a skunk pro intake what adapter can I use all I can find are the rbc and rrc adapters with the IAC and mine is just a round 72mm
you need the P2R P389 adapter, its straight 70mm all the way through, bolts onto a RBC/RRC style bolt pattern, instock, lmk if you want the thermal gaskets as well

·
Registered
315 Posts

will this bolt directly onto the RRC or do you need an adapter plate?

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·

What will i need to fit this onto a Merc racing supercharger inlet?
you only need the tb, gasket and fitting, the MERC inlet I believe has the bigger ZDX bolt pattern, any other questions or an order pm me, all instock

-Ryan

·
Registered
5 Posts

you only need the tb, gasket and fitting, the MERC inlet I believe has the bigger ZDX bolt pattern, any other questions or an order pm me, all instock

-Ryan
Ok. I will talk to Jose at merc racing. Would I see gains with this to over my stock one? A tsx at 10 psi.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts