Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
301 - 320 of 327 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
Re: Rsx-s oil pump conversions $259 shipped

Do i have to change both oil chain guides?
the K24A has the same tensioner as the RSX which is the RAA tensioner so if you have that then no, if you have a 06-11 Civic SI K20Z3 then yes since thats different

·
Registered
315 Posts

PM'd CJM for an order, give him a nudge would ya ;) :up:

·
Registered
723 Posts

Just out of curiosity, what makes the RRC pump more expensive than this PRB pump? Does is flow better or is it just because its an RRC part?

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·

Just out of curiosity, what makes the RRC pump more expensive than this PRB pump? Does is flow better or is it just because its an RRC part?
both flow basically the same, the expense comes from basically importing it, no other benefit really other than the cut is already made into the casting and the pickup is a smudge deeper for the K20Z3 oil pan
the guys that usually buy the RRC kit are 8thgen Civic Si owners
both oil pump kits are in stock

·
Registered
7 Posts

how much for just the baffle and bolts also i have a k24a1 with type s oil pump but what oil pump chain to use the type s or my k24?

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·

how much for just the baffle and bolts also i have a k24a1 with type s oil pump but what oil pump chain to use the type s or my k24?
the baffle, chain, baffle bolts $78.68, do you need the chain?
paypal is [email protected]
please add your order and info in the comment box thanks

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
$41.36 for the baffle and the baffle bolts, You didnt know which chain it sounded like you would need one

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·
Can you guys do this deal, but replace the OEM oil pump with the OEM 4piston modded pump?

If yes, how much would it be? PM me

Thanks,
We honestly dont have a business relationship with 4piston.
We can sell you the kit without the pump if needed. Of all the years you would be the first person to ask us for that pump so it wouldn't be logicial for us to keep that in stock

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi. How much shipped to Israel?
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would it be possible to ask for the specs for that 12mm bolt to plug up the oil port? I can't seem to find info on that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
Would it be possible to ask for the specs for that 12mm bolt to plug up the oil port? I can't seem to find info on that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
specs? its just a bolt made specifically for that hole, do you need to just buy that bolt?

301 - 320 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.