Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ryan answered both of those questions in the post before yours.

·
Registered
457 Posts
So there is no option to run a shorter pan? The rrc is a longer pan if i read it correct. And the a2 pan doesnt fit the Z4?

we have a z4 swapped in an EG on 15", but that pan is almost touching the road:scared:
Then run the RSX-S oil pump and use the PRB oil pan.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
So there is no option to run a shorter pan? The rrc is a longer pan if i read it correct. And the a2 pan doesnt fit the Z4?

we have a z4 swapped in an EG on 15", but that pan is almost touching the road:scared:
You can only use a RRC oil pan from a 06-11 Civic Si or JDM FD2 with the RRC oil pump

If you want to run a steel pan use a RSX PRB pump :new_slayer:

·
Registered
649 Posts

we have a z4 swapped in an EG on 15", but that pan is almost touching the road
You can only use a RRC oil pan from a 06-11 Civic Si or JDM FD2 with the RRC oil pump

If you want to run a steel pan use a RSX PRB pump
I have some info to add...we found out there's no big adjustment to be made to get an A2 pan fitted to a Z4 bottom. You only have to modify the pick up. And the A2 pan will fit just like that.

The car has seen street action without any issues

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
These are back in stock ready to ship!

We have a very limited quantity instock. This group of parts is from the FD2 JDM Civic TypeR.
The oil pump body is already made to fit around the block girdle, no modification required to fit a K24A/K20Z3 engine etc..
This can be added onto a K24A engine with the K20Z3 oil pan.

***This kit must be used with the RRC oil pan (not included) from the 2006-2011 Civic SI K20Z3.
***This oil pump will not work with the K24 steel oil pan

-RRC oil pump
-RRC oil chain tensioner
-baffle plate
-oil pump chain
-oil pump chain guide
-bolts for the oil pump
-bolts for the baffle plate
-bolt and washer to plug oil jet on the block
-Hondabond

http://afhkparts.com/shop/jdm/rrc-oil-pump-conversion-package/

***This kit must be used with the RRC oil pan (not included) from the 2006-2011 Civic SI K20Z3.
***This oil pump will not work with the K24 steel oil pan

·
Registered
457 Posts
Re: RRC oil pump conversion

This was probably mentioned before but the K24 and K20z3 oil pump chains will not work with this conversion as they are too short (62L vs 64L).

Someone I know doing the conversion just found that out... I didn't even know.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Re: RRC oil pump conversion

This was probably mentioned before but the K24 and K20z3 oil pump chains will not work with this conversion as they are too short (62L vs 64L).

Someone I know doing the conversion just found that out... I didn't even know.
correct, that is why we offer the correct chain and all of the needed parts in this package

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
We are currently out of RRC oil pump chain tensioners, which you have to have for the kit.

we are waiting for about 20 to arrive. - Colin

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.