Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey guys, we have new sets of DC5 K20A Type R 4th and 5th gear sets instock, very limited qty. Honda wont release a lot at a time, so these aren't very easy to get in a rush. We keep these on the shelf ready to ship. For the drag racing crowd out there, this 4th will help you trap higher speeds or AutoX/weekend warriors who want a tighter ratio.

http://afhkparts.com/product-category/jdm/

DC5 Type R 4th set $119 for the set

DC5 Type R 5th set $129 for the set

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: DC5 ITR 4th & 5th gears

Question, i have 02 rsx type s tranny rebuilt few months ago with new oem 2,3 gear set,with 1-6 carbon synchros,and tsx 6 gear, with 4.7 final drive, ,going back to builder to inspect my tranny having hard time getting into 1st gear when car at stop sign, also to put m factory lsd, this car my DD commute car , also getting k24a2 build within this month,my goal is to have a quick launch dd commute car not crazy about top end power or top speed, would this 4,5 itr gears work out on my set up? Or just benefit drag or autocross vehicle setup? Also do u have new oem 1st gear set?

·
Registered
21,783 Posts

1st gears are on back order at the moment.

as for the 4th and 5th, these will help with acceleration by shortening ratios, but you'll be shifting a little more. Tire height matters here as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts

Shifting more? Umean shift early , and im rumning stock 05-06 type s rim and tire,hmmm acclerate faster that i like, one more question i have few item that i need to order when my car goes in for the k24 build, if items all order at once can u give discount on shipping,

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts

do you still have these in stock? the itr 4-5.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

4th counter side back instock
4th & 5th sets instock ready to ship

·
Registered
393 Posts

are these in-stock i am coming up today and will pickup if they are.

·
Registered
393 Posts

can you pm me with the parts that are available.

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

COUNTER 4TH JUST ARRIVED, I have 2 left from this morning

full set of 4th & full set of 5th are all instock as of now, pm me with an order or you can place it on the website. limited availibilty

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.