Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here on forums with an aem v2 intake have problems fitting in a rbc im on an rsx ?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Its not going to line up right since the RBC tb flange is at a different angle.

Stefan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any mods I can do to fix the problem or I guess I just got to replace the intake, what intakes would you guys recommend for a direct fit with the rbc, and just as good as the aem v2, or close.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I dont' think that anyone is making a production intake for the rsx with a rbc manifold.

I can make you a custom one that would fit with the rbc.

Stefan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
arrgghh.. cars and their fitting problems.. lol.. why can't everything just fit. anyways I'll pm you for an intake when I need it then thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are the gains from a stock rsx s.. with kpro and an rbc ? is it more than a aem v2 alone ?

·
Registered
920 Posts
an injen SRI or injen CAI should bolt on with some muscle to the rbc in the rsx.

I don't think the SRI should be that hard to get on since the injen elbow is adjustable in a sense that you can manipulate it in a certain angle to get your intake on.

The CAI is harder to get it on, but techinically it will be a direct bolt on. You just have to muscle it on and clamp it on so the elbow will stay on the intake itself.

As for your gains questions, just search around and you'll find your answers

·
Registered
920 Posts
I dont' think that anyone is making a production intake for the rsx with a rbc manifold.

I can make you a custom one that would fit with the rbc.

Stefan
do you know anyone in socal to custom make intakes?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I don't know anyone in socal that makes custom intakes.

I have a rsx, I can make you one on my car.

Stefan

·
Registered
920 Posts
I don't know anyone in socal that makes custom intakes.

I have a rsx, I can make you one on my car.

Stefan
i have an em2. i posted in your other thread and you said you needed an em2 to do a custom one..

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
i have an em2. i posted in your other thread and you said you needed an em2 to do a custom one..
Yes I need the em2 to do the work for you.

This is for a rsx which I have one.

Stefan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts