Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
k20a.orgy
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a b16a2 in my ek. :down: bout to put everything including mounts, ecu, longblock, tranny, 2.25 exhaust piping, exhaust, etc.

i'm more than positive that i won't need to keep anything from this swap for the k since it has no ac and no power steering, but to play it safe, i thought i'd ask the experts. :rolleyes:

first 25 bucks from the sale of the b16a2 is going towards becoming a supporter. :D:D:D

·
k20a.orgy
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha. cute, really cute.

How much do you want for the B16 swap?
i'm still trying to figure that out. i'll list what's all included, and pm me if you are interested. i don't want to turn this into a for sale thread. although i did just post the text below into a FS thread. just waiting on it to be approved.

(prices already lower than what you would pay for new parts)

1200 B16a2 long block (new seals on valve cover, including O rings, dizzy and vtec solenoid, did a compression test recently and everything is good).
500 B16a2 tranny (block and tranny has never been separated. still shifts awesome no grinds. clutch has a high release point...has a good bite when you shift).
300 hasport mounts for an ek. (street bushings)
100 chipped p28 ecu.
150 passwordjdm carbon/kevlar intake.

=2250

i want 2000 flat for everything or obo. axles and 2.5 hi-flow cat will be included too if needed at no charge.

i'm estimating 90k miles on motor.

only con is the ebay header (that look like they were curb checked) that the ****heads at the exhaust shop welded to the rest of my exhaust piping instead of installing another flange. you'd wouldn't want that anyways.

really just looking to trade for a k24a2 longblock, or enough cash for one.

vin and pics will be up tomorrow since i keep my car in storage. (too many thieves in houston and not enough garage space.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.