Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've been looking around the site, and I've noticed that basically everyone goes the path of no P/S no A/C.

I'm pretty sure there's a write up thread I just haven't been able to come across it/them.

What has to be done to keep P/S and A/C in an EG Chassis?
I know about the complications with the P/S pulley and a few other things, just seeking info from someone/people that know.

Also is it possible to keep Cruise control?

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
searching may help, There is a couple of write-ups about power steering on here, and Hybrid Racing sells A/C lines for EG's and DC2's.
he is right 100%...search for diy/faq....its in there....promise

I know you?
no, I was speaking to becoming, he is a supporting member who has been here a while...he doesnt post much...he gave you all the info necessary....

BTW Welcome to the site....

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53589

look in this thread

·
Registered
189 Posts
Depends if your civic has PS already set up...

For my integra, I got the high pressure PS hose from an RSX type S. Be careful, I remember reading that not all PS hose from an RSX is the same. I used the stock PS pulley from rsx because it did not get in the way of my hood. Routed the powersteering hose just as it was routed originally on the b series. You should be able to find schematics online or even acuraautomotiveparts.org.

If you don't have PS rack on your civic you will need to get one. One from an 94-01 integra will bolt right up.

Some people put oil coolers, but I didn't because I didn't see any problems. I do have an oil cooler however, just haven't had the chance to install it yet.

Not sure if I'm missing anything. Hopefully others can comment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts