Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
15,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude that knows I like honda etc... called me and asked me if I know anyone that needs/wants a free shell.. So I told him I will take it..

No plans for it right now, but once my EG is finished I am going to start on that one.

Since my eg is going to have the TSX motor in it, I think the CRX, will have something different.. like a k series engine :silly:

Needs a lot of work, I know.. I might even change the whole color as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
chameleon said:
damn it must be crx fever ! body looks decent man, very good foundation right there, and a light one might i add, i cant ever see myself with a crx just because of the fact i hate obd0 but shit for a race car or something it would be cool. keep us updated!
Thats why you should get a EF y0! lol, This should be a nice build, you should do a budget K-series build with this. That would be hott.

·
Banned
15,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was telling PACMAN on the phone, I might make a replica of the pacman CRX and put in on ebay.

I think I am going to use rota circuit wheels with mugen stickers though. Got to save for the ITBS lol

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
nikos said:
I might just give it to someone on k20a.org for free. Like the 10000 member :p

You should make it a k20a.org designated car, where sponsors and everything can donate their products. It would basically be a rolling advertisement for sponsors and k20a.org. You could write up and how-to's about the progress of it. Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
nikos said:
I might just give it to someone on k20a.org for free. Like the 10000 member :p
Don't do that I will have to sign up all over agian... :silly:

drhonda said:
You should make it a k20a.org designated car, where sponsors and everything can donate their products. It would basically be a rolling advertisement for sponsors and k20a.org. You could write up and how-to's about the progress of it. Just an idea.
This is a much better idea...

·
Registered
285 Posts
drhonda said:
:up: yea, i like that idea better.

·
Registered
106 Posts
nikos said:
I hear you but after all that shit I had to go through to make the EG ready.. I would be one crazy mofo to change paths now. :p
i feel u on that. some people just dont understand. Keep it yellow OeM colors OWN everything, they also hold up better (i know this) however its ur rex and u'll paint it if u want to.

BTW one of those rims are backward not that they'll rolling any time soon, just thought i'd tell u

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.