Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude that knows I like honda etc... called me and asked me if I know anyone that needs/wants a free shell.. So I told him I will take it..

No plans for it right now, but once my EG is finished I am going to start on that one.

Since my eg is going to have the TSX motor in it, I think the CRX, will have something different.. like a k series engine :silly:

Needs a lot of work, I know.. I might even change the whole color as well.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
damn it must be crx fever ! body looks decent man, very good foundation right there, and a light one might i add, i cant ever see myself with a crx just because of the fact i hate obd0 but shit for a race car or something it would be cool. keep us updated!

·
Registered
266 Posts
chameleon said:
damn it must be crx fever ! body looks decent man, very good foundation right there, and a light one might i add, i cant ever see myself with a crx just because of the fact i hate obd0 but shit for a race car or something it would be cool. keep us updated!
Thats why you should get a EF y0! lol, This should be a nice build, you should do a budget K-series build with this. That would be hott.

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's pretty damn nice Nikos, definitely an awesome project car! Damn thing looks better than mine at this point except for the front end.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I say you say "f" the EG and put that Kswap in that EF Nikos. Not alot of love for the EF's out there, and PLENTY of love for the EG's. Plus we could meet up in the CRX's later bro.

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hear you but after all that shit I had to go through to make the EG ready.. I would be one crazy mofo to change paths now. :p

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was telling PACMAN on the phone, I might make a replica of the pacman CRX and put in on ebay.

I think I am going to use rota circuit wheels with mugen stickers though. Got to save for the ITBS lol

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
drhonda said:
damn, some people have all the luck..haha. You got your eg had a good deal too. Good steal :up:
I might just give it to someone on k20a.org for free. Like the 10000 member :p

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
nikos said:

You should make it a k20a.org designated car, where sponsors and everything can donate their products. It would basically be a rolling advertisement for sponsors and k20a.org. You could write up and how-to's about the progress of it. Just an idea.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
nikos said:
Don't do that I will have to sign up all over agian... :silly:

drhonda said:
You should make it a k20a.org designated car, where sponsors and everything can donate their products. It would basically be a rolling advertisement for sponsors and k20a.org. You could write up and how-to's about the progress of it. Just an idea.
This is a much better idea...

·
Registered
285 Posts
drhonda said:
:up: yea, i like that idea better.

·
Registered
106 Posts
nikos said:
I hear you but after all that shit I had to go through to make the EG ready.. I would be one crazy mofo to change paths now. :p
i feel u on that. some people just dont understand. Keep it yellow OeM colors OWN everything, they also hold up better (i know this) however its ur rex and u'll paint it if u want to.

BTW one of those rims are backward not that they'll rolling any time soon, just thought i'd tell u

1 - 20 of 20 Posts