Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, New here, great site. I was just wondering if anyone retrofitted their air conditioning in their K20 swap? I'm gonna be swapping a K20A2 into my 97 civic coupe in a few months and i would like to keep the a/c because it will be a daily driver.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I don't see any huge problems other than paying for AC lines to be made. The K-series AC compressor is compatible with the EK evaporator and condensor.

brian g

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brian g said:
I don't see any huge problems other than paying for AC lines to be made. The K-series AC compressor is compatible with the EK evaporator and condensor.

brian g
That doesn't seem to hard, longer hoses and a few fittings shouldn't be too bad. Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok, well since im getting a 94+ Integra LS or SE would my axles be fine? and also I wanna know could the K series P/S and A/C will work for the Integra and where would be the best place to get the needed parts for the AC/ and P/S?

·
Registered
458 Posts
where would be a good spot to relocate the ac condensor since the radiator takes the original place of the condensor in the EG

·
Registered
59 Posts
vuaccordla said:
where would be a good spot to relocate the ac condensor since the radiator takes the original place of the condensor in the EG
The opposite side :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts