Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99 si hit in front parting out the entire thing let me know what you need and ill see what i can do...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Post pics please.... You figured out how to do it on CL, you can do it here.. Save them to your computer and upload them here.. Or save them to Photobucket and copy the IMG code in here.... No pics, no thread..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cant do at work my computer dont work here i have to use someone else's computer just to check my emails......

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
Post pics please.... You figured out how to do it on CL, you can do it here.. Save them to your computer and upload them here.. Or save them to Photobucket and copy the IMG code in here.... No pics, no thread..
:p . . . .. . Werd on the piks

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
No problem.

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
Nice piks. but you have 4 piks showing the ass end,, which tells us that the taillights are from 96-98, But nothing of the damage in the front ???

If you are looking to sell a si for 4k to someone with the intention of fixing it they usually want to see what they are going to have to fix? Maybe in ny its different?

·
K24 USDM EG
26,855 Posts
im in cincy oh. im kinda aggervated that these pictures beat around the bush. they dont show me the damage. i see the passenger side fender is pushed back and i cant see the appron or the frame rail on the passenger side. so i have no way of telling how hard its hit. Im guessing since the fender is attached and pushed back it will prolly need to be put on a frame rack and pulled?? so pics of the frontend would be great.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also i aint trying to beat around any bushes it was raining today in ny and i work 70 hours a week so i dont have a lot of time so i aint trying too play anyone will take detailed pics of front end tonight....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.