jvc cd player
autometer air/fuel -oil psi
skunk2 short shifter
spoon sports shift knob
gsr leather fronts dr. has seam split
rear si

suspension:
skunk2 springs with coil sleeves

the bad needs rear brakes car has rebuilt salvage title the tranny doesn't shift into fifth gear but I think the only thing wrong with the tranny is it needs fifth gear syncros, But other than that the car runs and drives fine just needs boosted and tuned and trades im looking for r 92-95 hatch with at lest gsr swap h22 or a k20 and i could put some money down on the k hatch or might sell it out right

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks and just looking for a straight trade depending on what the car is not looking for a turbo car i got a turbo d 2000 hatch just want an all motor build :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i do not have the receipts or papers but if you want anyone can take the oil pan off and see that is all there i all ready checked the work was done by TPR in cincy ohio and the guy that had the car and the work done has a thread on honda-tech about his build and pics also the car was tuned with e mange it had an all motor tune and a turbo tune on it all i can say is im 100% honest about what i have and have no reason to lie so who ever gets this car will be happy i just dont need 2 turbo cars someone just needs to put a turbo on it and tune:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts