Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together.

I have a 99-00 ej9 with a k20a2, a sheepey manifold, a turbosmart WG 45 and a Garrett 3071r.

Now I am searching for a downpipe who fitts.

I am located in Germany, so I can't go through the engine hood or else.

I search a downpipe that goes in the direction to the exhaust.

Anyone a idea where I can get one who fitts to the turbo and the WG. And has enough space to the breaklines and the other stuff.
Or anyone who sell one?

Best regards

·
Registered
163 Posts
Have you contacted Sheepey Race?

A quick search shows that they offer the hot parts kit for 92 and up Civics, which includes the turbo manifold and an under-car downpipe. I’m pretty sure if they sell hot part kits they’ll sell you a downpipe for your configuration. You can let them know what turbo and which manifold of theirs you have. Or you can have one custom made. Good luck.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx for the answers, but I write sheepey long before I do this post. I wrote my spec list and hope to get help. But they answered, they had nothing like this

So I'm confused to see this set.

But that's the next, I need only a downpipe.
I check the homepage one more time.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
7,722 Posts
I am located in Germany, so I can't go through the engine hood or else.
😆...you made my day!

Anyway, welcome to K20a.org. You live near to my place, around 60 km south. Do you have a custom manifold for your turbo? One option would be customizing your downpipe. I know a good welder (F1 header welding level). If that is an option for you, I will pass you the contact.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts