Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys in desperate need so I’m in the final steps of finishing up my k swap ek I’m running k24a, 05 types s Tranny, ebay engine harness with intergrated power wire and charge harness , k tuned conversion harness and k pro when I turn the key the fuel pump does not prime after looking around online then I saw forum and moving some pins on the ecu to fix this is this true ? Also the starter/power wire runs to the fuse box correct but what side? Because I have the understanding that the alternator needs to connect to the other side of the fuse box but the harness says to jump the starter (daisy chain) Over to the alternator? I will post pics of almost everything maybe one of you guys can spot a mistake thank you
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive tire Vehicle door
Green Textile Electrical wiring Electrical supply Gas
Hood Gas Motor vehicle Wire Auto part

·
Registered
14 Posts
For the fuse box it's Battery on top and alternator wire on bottom/towards edge. Also you need wire coming direct from starter to battery. Do you have kpro working and letting you upload calibrations? Double check the Conversion harness wiring and engine harness. Also Check your main relay and fuel pump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts