Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Haha I'm not a baller man, I'm broke as f*ck :up: I just got plastic love :p bit on all of my other setups I've always used shitty parts! On my K swap I figure do shit right, do it once! And hopefully it works out good. I've got quality pmotor parts but I gotta rock Rotas and stock seats etc! You mainland guys are inspiration for me!! Straight up BALLERS :up::up:
Haha hell yeah, My old GSR was straight ghetto rigged left and right, But now that i'm going K i'm going balls to the wall and it's taking forever, I just wanna hear it turn over!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Dude.....I know exactly how you feel. I've been collecting parts for almost 4 years. It's so sad that my DSS 2.9 axles are brand new, 3.5 years old and have no warranty lol. And I never in my life thought I'd ever spend $1,200 on a dn header! But I'm sure it'll be well worth it! I wanna hear and feel why I'm working to pay my credit card off for :( haha
YES! I couldn't of said it better myself haha...I've been piecing together for about 4 months now and i'm gonna skeet once I hear this baby crank up :up:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll be stoked just to see it sitting in the bay :). If I didn't have to repaint the bay I wouldve been in already! Damn you fish eyes in the paint haha.
Haha Yeah i'm waiting on my clutch and flywheel to get ordered before I can even think about hooking it all up and putting it in the bay, The tranny's sitting in the garage with a trashbag on it lol...And just thinking about buying kpro gives me chills :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
hahaha funny you say that. I just bought my K Pro a few weeks ago, it should actually be here in a few days. I bought pretty much all my swap parts at once from Hybrid Racing but as the years went on and bigger and better products came out, I ended up buying those things. And to cough up 1g for K Pro was just a scary feeling. I finally saved up enough to buy it though and man was that a ****en huge relief haha. My next big project is saving up for the bodywork and paint:eek:
Haha FML I hate seeing the number and letter 1K :down:...Yeah my hatch is pretty mint it's got 60k orignal miles so i'm not too worried about paint or anything seeing that it's still fresh as hell so that's gonna save me some money I guess...But once tax returns get here it's gonna be spent that night haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts