Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 96-98 OEM headlights, bumper w/lip, grill and the fenders...

Need to sell quick...

US$750 *OBO* shipped, everything is in mint conditions, guy is doing a facelift on his CTR so, everything 96-98 is up for sale...

---
Pics in a bit...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP if you view please... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, before the questions start popping up, the is NO BROKEN TABS, CRACKS, DENTS OR NOTHING LIKE THAT, thing is MINT, pics shows everything, even the lip is in great conditions... So yeah, there it is, feel free to ask any OTHER questions...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am willing to part it out as long as I get people interested and ready to pay for the parts at the same time... Meaning, if some1 wants the bumper w/lip and grill and some1 else wants the headlights, I need to sell them, at least, w/in the same day/week if not, I am not going to sell it...

So, lets see whats up w/the people interested on these stuff...

Already got the whole 99-00 front end conversion just sitting around and waiting for these parts to sell...

Another thing is, Im in DR (Dominican Rep) jsut in case ya wondering my location..

Contact info: 809-225-7505 Ray / BBM: 23072826

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, BUMP BTW... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am willing to part it out as long as I get people interested and ready to pay for the parts at the same time... Meaning, if some1 wants the bumper w/lip and grill and some1 else wants the headlights, I need to sell them, at least, w/in the same day/week if not, I am not going to sell it...

So, lets see whats up w/the people interested on these stuff...

Already got the whole 99-00 front end conversion just sitting around and waiting for these parts to sell...

Another thing is, Im in DR (Dominican Rep) jsut in case ya wondering my location..

Contact info: 809-225-7505 Ray / BBM: 23072826
Bump im goin contact u by phone interested in the whole front

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:dance:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chunk, I am still waiting on him man, if not Im going to use some1 elses and wrap this up...

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What would you need to get for the headlights and pigtails?
Dont really wanna part out, but if I have too, they would go for around US$450 shipped...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts