Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94ex-vtec i got a motor from him said he had papers the whole time then when i picked up the long block he said he was gonna send it to me bad seller still nothing and on top of that he making me look like a dick on this site because b4 i picked up the motor i used his pic to put my car 4 salew

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
94ex-vtec i got a motor from him said he had papers the whole time then when i picked up the long block he said he was gonna send it to me bad seller still nothing and on top of that he making me look like a dick on this site because b4 i picked up the motor i used his pic to put my car 4 salew
so your pissed b/c your an idiot and used his pics of the motor you didn't own at the time, made a post to sell your car and in the post it sounded like the motor was in the car and running, when the motor was still in his garage.

then you make a deal with me to sell me your kpro and he was gonna test it out for me before i bought it from you and you didn't respond to my pm's about it for a week. you made the same posts on b20vtec and when i called you out about not having the motor yet and using his pics on there, you bitched and texted me until i took back what i posted.

i also bought a motor from 94ex-vtec and had no problems what so ever and i would vouch for him anytime. he went out of his way for me, also he went out of his way for you too. renting the trailer and offering to meet up.

you are the one who is shady. you have that k20a2 head up for sale?? i am almost willing to bet money that if you sell it, that person won't get it.

GTFO your bullshit! :down:

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts

First off i want to say that i was out of town for most of last week without access to the internet and very bad cell reception as well.

ok Jimmy lets state some FACTS

1. You used pictures of MY MOTOR in MY garage in YOUR forsale thread BEFORE you ever had it. This really rubbed me the wrong way. We talked things out on the phone after you did this. You desperately needed a motor so i reluctantly decided to sell you a motor. Anyone want proof...look at the thread link below and notice that the first post is actually an EDIT from Nikos after i told him what was going on and he closed your for sale thread with MY MOTOR in it.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49693

2. You stood me up MULTIPLE times about meeting up to buy a motor from me.

3. One of these times was on October 11th, which is my BIRTHDAY. This was the second time you flaked on me after i had made arrangements to have a vehicle, trailer, and all the needed stuff to get you a motor. Since you had promised you were really coming this time, i told my girlfriend it was cool for her to work the afternoon since i was gonna be dealing with you. So what happened.....you did not come and made absolutely no effort into letting me know that. Therefore, i sold no motor AND spent the afternoon of my BIRTHDAY without my girlfriend which could have been prevented if you had made some way of letting me know you were not coming.

4. I gave you a k24 starter in perfect working order for FREE since you came and picked the motor up close to me.....i could have made $50 easy on that but i gave it to you.

5. I gave you 3 factory Honda Accord wheels, the alloy ones from the 94 or so EX model for FREE

6. The agreed price for you was $850 picked up. We discussed this MANY times, the day before you say i told you $800 at one point. I save all business transaction pm's so i looked. Sure enough i told you $800 somewhere and forgot....so what did i do? I was a man and gave it to you anyways. i am pretty sure that this $800 was BEFORE i offered you a FREE starter, but i let you have it for $800 and gave you the starter for FREE.

7. You NEVER not once were concerned or mentioned anything about "papers" for the motor until AFTER were already home with the motor. You sent me a text message about having them AFTER you were home about it a day or so later. If i had said "no i dont have any" you would have never known the difference and that would have been the end of it. BUT i said yes i do have them because i do have them. I was honest with you.

8. The motor runs just fine and i have proof since i quoted you saying this after you got it in your car and posted this in your for sale thread. Yes......after all your crap i STILL tried to HELP YOU OUT by bumping your for sale thread since people would now know you really did finally buy the motor from me. Look here

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50622

so in conclusion......you are going to get your papers just as i promised. Trying to create a thread about me like this is REALLY not gonna help your cause, reputation on this site, or help you sell your car. You have my phone number but here it is again since you are NOT responding to the text messages i have been sending you

270-881-8151...call ANYTIME

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
He cant see the post...... You can find him on b20

Jimmy.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.