Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sadly decided to part ways with my K20a eg. My job involves a lot of travel and I just don't have enough time with the car to justify keeping it. This is one of the cleanest swaps you will find. I sadly never got to enjoy this car to it's full potential, so hopefully one of you will. The car has never been tracked and has right around 20k on the swap. The ONLY issue with the car is that there is a very slight 2nd to 3rd grind, that ONLY happens at high rpm fast shifting, which I have taken into consideration in price. No corners were cut building this car, although I assure you, (for those of you who haven't experienced a k build) this type-r k series eg with full suspension, tires, and brakes, will cut corners faster than cars costing many times that of this one. If you are looking for a track day car, this is your baby. I drove this car as a daily for a while, and although it may not have the amenities of a newer factory vehicle, the performance, along with getting 35mpg, is hard to beat ;) I have made a small mod list below. Most everything should be apparent in the pics. If any questions let me know! Asking 8500! No low ballers! Located in Tennessee

-232whp (dyno tuned)
-Hondata
-R-Crew header
-Intake
-3" full exhaust
-5 lug conversion w/performance brakes
-Full suspension (adjustable coilovers, anti-sway bars)
-5 point roll cage
-BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW NT Tires

PICS:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ijfyxlsav5d16c0/AAB5h3YebeL5U4nGavvPFoZaa?dl=0

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Love the car man GLWS

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sent you a private message. Looks like a nice, clean, basic setup. Props regarding the Old School Hurst shift knob. Yes, these light, k-swapped Honda's have surprised many an unsuspecting motorist. I have owned 2 myself and after years away....looking for another. Best Of Luck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts