Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a 94 integra rs with clean title. it has pic select suspension R3 brand new, t1r front camber kit brand new, skunk2 rear cmber kit and control arms brand new, all new energy suspension bushings, arp extended wheels studs, wilwood 11inch front brake kit, brembo blanks in the rear, hawk pads, type r front sway bar, gsr master cyclinder, just about all new hardware, powdercoated crossmember, powdercoated front contol arms, the whole chassis has been powdercoated, ssr wheels, gusset galore, extra bracing, seam welded, and much more. i have all the parts except rear bumper. everything is new. 3000
http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj157/mmisbach/ tons of pics

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
why are you selling it?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why are you selling it?
i got a new job that makes it harder to go to the track snd stuff. plus i got some other things im tryin to do. it is with out the motor but i have the mounts and axles for it. i have so much money into it, the cage alone is worth more than 5k its fully tig welded and then the powdercaoting of the shell and parts is an easy 2k not including the parts. i will part it out but i would like to sell it whole. it looks amazing in person. i just want some to enjoy it. i wont be able to.

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
i got a new job that makes it harder to go to the track snd stuff. plus i got some other things im tryin to do. it is with out the motor but i have the mounts and axles for it. i have so much money into it, the cage alone is worth more than 5k its fully tig welded and then the powdercaoting of the shell and parts is an easy 2k not including the parts. i will part it out but i would like to sell it whole. it looks amazing in person. i just want some to enjoy it. i wont be able to.
u have piks of the car with motor and other stuff in there.. can you show us what condition sum 1 would be recieving the car for 5k? Or give a more accurate description of what all ur removing?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
What was the purpose of the cage? I can't say for sure without browsing the rule book, but i dont think that it would pass NASA/SCCA specs...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its nasa legal it was for h1. what dont you think is legal? scca would be different there would be a couple of penaltys.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
u have piks of the car with motor and other stuff in there.. can you show us what condition sum 1 would be recieving the car for 5k? Or give a more accurate description of what all ur removing?
there is no motor, seat, and rad. there is everything else and maybe the rad i have a pair off hybrid mounts and axles plus i have all the body parts except rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
15,759 Posts
By all the body parts,,, u have the all the glass,hood,headlights, and front bumper? and they are all painted ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all the body panels are white but they prob need repaint. i was planning on repainting the outside of the car. its powdercoated for durability on the inside and underside it has the hatch glass but i was planning on running lexan on evething except windshield. i have all the lights and wiring.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
like the title says its a 94 integra caged chassis, maybe you didnt read the post, there is no motor correct. 99% percent of the parts i listed and hardware are brand new. the car was made for track use so i have 95 % of the chassis parts to make it a race car. if you want to add up the price of parts it would be prob an easy 4k and then all the chassis mods. anyone that knows about caged work knows the prices let alone the powdercoating.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts