Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wattup b20 SALE DIDNT FALL THROUGH!! So back up for sale is my fresh Phantom Grey Pearl 93 CX hatch. The car was painted about maybe 2 months ago... the car is complete now the pics below are the pics right after it got painted. 516-439-1126

PRICE DROP

NEED SOLD ASAP! SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! KEEP NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF AND PLEASE BUMP IF YOU VIEW!!! GOOD LOOKS

Suspension:
Tokico blues shocks
Nuespeed race drop springs
DC sports lower tie bar
Skunk 2 lower control amrs

Exterior:
Brand new carbon fiber hood (not shown in pics)
Brand new black housing headlights
Amber corners
10000K blue HID's.
Carbon Fiber duckbill
Spoon mirrors
Mugen front lip
50/50 Taillights

Interior is basically stock

Looking to get around $2200 obo without the 5lug and around 3200obo with the 5lug

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Wattup b20..
ok...so, i'm really getting tired of how lazy ppl are when it comes to selling their stuff.

first this isn't b20. second you are selling a COMPLETE car with pics of a shell. absolutely no description of the motor that is supposedly in the car. no interior pics at all.

some full and complete pics and description of the motor, that you would have to post up or send to potential buyers anyway, would help to sell your hatch asap like you want.

and you can bitch at me all you want for posting negative comments in your thread but you know i'm right. if you were interested in buying this car for yourself you would want to see all those pics too.

if you are to lazy to do so or just don't give a f*ck. GTFO and go back to b20!

/rant over

·
Registered
989 Posts
ok...so, i'm really getting tired of how lazy ppl are when it comes to selling their stuff.

first this isn't b20. second you are selling a COMPLETE car with pics of a shell. absolutely no description of the motor that is supposedly in the car. no interior pics at all.

some full and complete pics and description of the motor, that you would have to post up or send to potential buyers anyway, would help to sell your hatch asap like you want.

and you can bitch at me all you want for posting negative comments in your thread but you know i'm right. if you were interested in buying this car for yourself you would want to see all those pics too.

/rant over
Very Good point bro!

But from what am understanding its just the shell he is selling?

Starts off by saying "B20 sale didnt fall threw" so I took that to mean he was selling a b20 to buy a k to put in this shell but that never happen so now he is shell alone. But maybe am wrong??

But its sure just a shell now LOL!!!

Bump for nice shell tho :up:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

/rant over
first off since your soo quick to run your mouth without finding the facts... there is no motor cuz im only selling the shell so if you feel the need to be negative gtfo and talk shit elsewhere itll be greatly appriciated

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Good point bro!

But from what am understanding its just the shell he is selling?

Starts off by saying "B20 sale didnt fall threw" so I took that to mean he was selling a b20 to buy a k to put in this shell but that never happen so now he is shell alone. But maybe am wrong??

But its sure just a shell now LOL!!!

Bump for nice shell tho :up:
thanks someone is smart enough to understand..wat really happened is i was selling the shell on b20 but it didnt go through so now im tryin it on here

·
Registered
349 Posts
thanks someone is smart enough to understand..wat really happened is i was selling the shell on b20 but it didnt go through so now im tryin it on here
Welll i posted in 3 websites at the same time and got most of it sold within 4 days....:rolleyes: Just a heads up. Bumppp for nice hatch

1 - 19 of 19 Posts