Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup guys, i figured i would post some specs & pics of my hatch...

04 type-s engine & trans
hasport mounts
rcrew race header
rcrew pnp harness
rcrew intake expansion chamber
golden eagle fuel rail
r cams
xs fpr
earls & xrp fittings
ss braided fuel lines
fidanza flywheel
act clutch
custom mandrel bent 2 1/2 exhaust piping
test pipe
K-PRO w/ type-r maps
80 shot direct port nos kit

thats about it....i have'nt dynoed it yet, but on the bottle it's pretty crazy!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro.....right now im putting one into a da, people are gonna trip off this one...using a eg mount kit for it...have to do alil fab for the rear mount but nothing major....even the passenger frame rail was pretty easy....its a 93 so the wiring should be a snap....i'll post pics soon....thanks again....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey thanks guys....i'm in fairfield...bay area...between sacramento & san francisco....where you from 98???

hey v8ko, thanks for the compliments...i dont know about sleeper, though...my car has cut out doors with lexan...lol...the only reason i'm rocking the hubcaps is cuz i had to sell the rims for the k-pro...hahahaaha...it was hella hard to part withmy ssr type x's!!!! i even sold my tien's to get the flywheel, clutch and fuel rail...aint gonna lie i feel like i got rapped...lol...

anyways thanks guys...later

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll post some more pics up today, drhonda...thanks

k20dc2r, are you from the 707???? bro this thing is crazy!!!!!!!!i have a 89 si hatch w/ all the goodies...b-series, high comp, headwork, cams, i/m, injectors, hondata tuned, dtr header & and then some...you name it has it...dynoed at 209 to the wheels....could get more out of it, but for what???i'm pulling that out to put a k24 in it....hahaahaha....if you ask me nothing compares to a "K".....it's crazy how my internally stock K, MOPS THE GROUND WITH MY BUILT HIGH COMP B!!!!!!!!! OFF THE BOTTLE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! i wish honda would have came with this technology 15 years ago....lol...alright guys gotta go...late...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys i went got the car dynoed...first pass was 199.? @7768 rpm...second base was 200.4...cant remember the rpm...added some fuel at the top and ended up with [email protected] and [email protected]!!!! had it done at r-crew.... was only on for base runs but dan hooked it up with a 15 minute tune...pulled almost 12 hp out of it!!!! sorry if the pic sucks, but my camera sucks!!i tried to scan it it but the file ended up being to large....

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
finally took it to the track.......it was alright considering i'm a street guy...car is street tuned to the bottle. so on the motor it was a dog...low 13.s on the motor, but after cracking open the bottle two 12.0 at 111 and 118mph!!!!!!!last run was a 11.6 @ 114 with a 1.8 60'!!!!!!!!it has more but the track closed down for the night...i might be able to go low 11's or even 10's with a traction bar drag springs for the rear and a bigger slick maybe lighten it up alil more and get some 100 shot jets... its on cheapo coil-overs and 22x8x13 m&h's ....what do you guys think????? i have the mph for it......well we'll see if i ever take it back to the track...i'll post the time slip alil later today....late guys

·
Registered
188 Posts
very nice, 11.6 for 114, I built a crx with a stock b20vtec with a 100 shot single fogger NX kit I tuned it with a hondata, and the car runs 11.7 at 120mph on 22x8x15..
So I think you should have a litttle more mph...
but very nice for first time out at the track...
keep us updated..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys...i know it has more to go, but i just can't afford a bigger slick just yet...i want to hit the bottle out the hole but i'll just turn the sh*t out of the slicks i got now....need to save up...

cookie, its and 80 direct....i want to up it to 100 shot...i already have the jets...

just got some 1000 pounders for the rear yesterday...now i need a traction bar and bigger slicks....10's here we come!!!!!!!daily driven getting 320+ miles to a tank....i weighed it today, 2190 without me in the car...add 200 and it weighs 2400 pounds at the track...just got to get it to 2000 with me, and it'll go easy 10's....alright talk to ya'll later...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.