Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
92 Honda Civic CX hatch, Phantom Grey, Clean texas title...$2500 obo $1000cash plus parts to make up the difference

car is an amazing shell, still wired for B-series motor. was a previously Turbo'd Fully built GSR that many people in Dallas are familiar with, i bought it with a friend last year as a rolling shell because we were going to K-Swap it, my friend has moved to Arkansas to start tuning full time for a shop up there, i am now also using the motor we built for my RSX, so this hatch is taking up space.

Interior:
8-point Chromoly cage, TIG welded in, all the panels are still there, 2 grey Del Sol seats, 2 G-force 6-point harnesses, Sparco steering wheel, and full interior from the front seats forward. DOES NOT include a radio

Exterior:
1 and a half year old Phantom Grey paint job, STR rear diffuser, jdm clear corners, OEM front lip, 9 out of 10 on body!

Suspension:
Full GSR disc brakes, Tokico Blue, Skunk2 coilovers
(4) nasty ass steelie donuts to tow it with

i have TONS of pics but have no way to host them from work, i will just send via email if you are interested.

$2500obo
$1000 cash plus parts to make up the difference.

[email protected]
940-595-4785(after 6pm M-F, anytime on the weekends)

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
updated ad, realized according to the other half owner aka my best friend i posted some stuff wrong, and we also freshened up some stuff

92 Honda Civic CX hatch, Phantom Grey, Clean title...$2000 obo $1000cash plus parts to make up the difference

car is an amazing shell, still wired for B-series motor. was a previously Turbo'd Fully built GSR that many people in Dallas are familiar with, i bought it with a friend last year as a rolling shell because we were going to K-Swap it, my friend has moved to Arkansas to start tuning full time for a shop up there, i am now also using the motor we built for my RSX, so this hatch is taking up space.

Interior:
8-point Chromoly cage, TIG welded in, all the panels are still there, 2 grey Del Sol seats, 2 G-force 6-point harnesses, Sparco steering wheel, and full interior from the front seats forward. DOES NOT include a radio

Exterior:
1 and a half year old Phantom Grey paint job, STR rear diffuser, jdm clear corners, OEM front lip, 9 out of 10 on body!

Suspension:
Full GSR disc brakes, Tokico Blue, Skunk2 coilovers
(4) nasty ass steelie donuts to tow it with

i have TONS of pics but have no way to host them from work, i will just send via email if you are interested.

$2000obo
$1000 cash plus parts to make up the difference.

[email protected]
940-595-4785(after 6pm M-F, anytime on the weekends)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts