Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, ive compiled a bit of parts for my EG that i was building for a while, and unfortunately just ended up giving the car away and moving on with life for the time being.

I still have a couple things left over and hopefully you guys can help me get them off to a good home and off my hands.

Im located in Asheville, Fletcher, and Hendersonville NC, and will be willing to drive a little bit to meet if need be. If parts are shipped, they will be at buyers expense and Paypal fees will be paid to compensate please. Thanks :up:

All parts are OBO, please keep prices reasonable. We can always work something out!

1. SOLD!
2.BNIB 92-95 Civic Headlights. Same as above, literally, except these dont have housings, its just the headlight themselves. These too as well have original stickers on them too and are still boxed in original packaging. $100

3.92-95 Honda Civic, Brand new in plastic Front Windshield Wiper Blade. Was bought due to my car being a CX, wanted to go all OEM, which included all the odds and ends. Flat black, never installed nor test fitted and still in original packaging. $25

4.SOLD!
5.SOLD!
6.OEM Honda PRB Intake Manifold. Was on my motor before i eventually got an ITR manifold then upgraded to an RBC. A little dirty but a bath will shine her right up. I dunno what shipping will be on it, however ill find out and ill add $25 to shipping and its yours. Cheap and easy. $25

7. SOLD!

Thanks for viewing everyone!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mmmhmm, you know you want to. If you have any questions, shoot me a pm! Ill work with ya on them if youre indeed really tempted.

Mirror and Intake are sold!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
pm sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts