Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Chassis and mount locations are identical.Nearly everything that is needed for the K series swap replaces that which makes the vehicle auto,though you will need the manual pedal assembly for your vehicle.
Swap will be identical no matter the drivetrain the chassis started out with.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help there for a minute i thought i was stripping this crx for nothing. does anyone know how difficult it will be to put in a clutch pedal ? and also does anyine know where i can buy lexan windows for the entire car?

·
Registered
414 Posts
The clutch pedal assembly will be difficult,only because there are bolts which are hard to get to,even with the dash out.You should use the complete 5 speed pedal assembly though,instead of cutting the brake pedal to clear the clutch pedal.
You can order Pre cut lexan through FAL..I usually go to the big hardware stores and buy sheets of 1/8" thick lexan(lowes,home depot).It will be alot cheaper to cut them yourself.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thank you !!! how hard is it to cut out the lexan and can i use the oem window to trace out the lexan. oh by the way i really appreciate your help im trying to take my time and do this right.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.