Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so admittedly I'm new to the forum but I've a hopefully simple question i recently got a 2007 civic SI with the k24a2 swap. I'm tightening up my suspension (tie bars, chasis brace, springs, and shocks) and putting the typhoon k&n intake with an ingalls torque damper ultimately i will put forced induction in it, but that's still down the road a good bit. Right now I'm curious if anyone has any tips on getting all i can out of the car i know these civics have amazing potential and want to get every bit out of it and shatter the ricy civic stereotype (at the very least in my area lol). any constructive tips is greatly appreciated

·
USDM > *
4,858 Posts
Nice pick up:up:

My recommendations:
1) ditch the shitty intake and get a Hybrid Racing or Skunk2 intake for the 8th gen.
2) get a good quality header. The skunk2 megapower for the 8th gen chassis is a very good header. Also consider a custom header from ASP.
3) full 3" exhaust
4) retune after these mods

This will get you into the 230 hp range with healthy torque and you should smash a lot of other fast cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i did this swap in my 2009 civic. k24a2. rsx type s oil pump, civic si vtc intake gear and si intake manifold and 4' custom intake . K tuned header and 3' exhaust and a solid tune. car hauls. torque is great. ahahah.boost this year for me. Prl turbo kit :devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts