Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start of by thanking Jeff for the sick two piece IC piping and amazing tune, Andrea for all the guidance she has provided me, Geoff and Full-Race for the amazing products they make, Bill (NJslvrtypes) for all the knowledge he has shared and countless hours of help, and all the people that have helped me get here. Well onto graphs and pics. The final whp number was 653.8 whp and Evans said without the recirculated dump I would have seen about 30 more, but the car is better with it (quiet and controls boost creep).

Headlights are being replaced soon...

http://www.youtube.com/v/wFPM5evNg6w

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what motor? sleeves? pistons? cams? etc...
k20
Golden Eagle sleeves
Wiseco 9:1 pistons
Manley rods
stock cams
Supertech Valvesprings, seats, retainers
Laskey racing micropolished and balanced OEM crank
Full-Race manifold, downpipe, and intercooler
GT35R .82 S-cover

There are two graphs on the pic. 93 octane at 15psi and C16 at 28 psi

· Registered
2,760 Posts
very nice. i saw the build thread on crsx. congrats

· Registered
221 Posts
gosh u beat me too it
In the name of getting this thing to tuning on time we just slapped them on there. I'm sure he'll zip tie them neatly in the future.

Now take it easy Jeff I don't feel like swapping any gear sets until my car is finished....:dance:

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
650 whp & AC:up:. I'll be tuning my Ep @ Evans in a couple of weeks to near the same sound.
Can you fill us in on your fuel setup?
Are planing on taking it to the track?
Good luck with it.
1000cc injectors
bosch 044
aeromotive FPR

Yeah as soon as I get a new suspension 10s are the target

· Registered
170 Posts
Sick RSX! Can you say mid 10s with a good driver?? :up:
I can only say that with a good suspension set-up as well :silly:

· Registered
299 Posts
I am running the same fuel & I have an ep so I had suspension issues also so I had K sport design me a set of full coilovers using the omni drag spring rates.
When I get mine running maybe well get together.
Rob.
Just wanted to say that K-Sport is a very solid company with top notch suspension products. They are really undiscovered yet but once people get a hold of their product and share their experiences, it will start to market itself. I wanted to throw that out there for those of you who didn't know. I personally run these on my 05 RSX-S and my uncle run it on his 95 civic ex. Question, why not use a more agressive spring rate provided by k-sport versus omni, it's not like they are soft to begin with????

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.