Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full RSX type S suspension available.
If you have an EP3, I will include everything that you'll need for the conversion. This includes hubs, carriers, and whatever else you need.

I need to keep the calipers.

If you're local, I wouldn't mind working out some sort of swap for your 4-lug. I plan on using the rotors and calipers on my 4 lug DC2.

The DC5 front right has some damage to the control arms and steering rod so those parts cannot be re-used.

I'm asking $500 not including shipping. If you're local or willing to travel to the NW burbs of Chicago (Arlington Heights), I will work out a deal for you for the 4 lug swap.

The car is sitting at a local shop and the swap can be done there in a matter of a few hours (additional cost for the shop to do the swap).

·
Registered
45 Posts
detriot ep3 posted on my behalf I and the one that's parents live in Orland Park and I am very familiar with the arlington heights area. I would definitely be willing to swap my brakes for yours. Please PM. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.